Or, click the map above to browse all job listings by city.
Employment related news
- Q&A: Zack Rinat, chairman and ceo of Model N
- Many companies these days seek to whip their finances in shape primarily by slashing costs. But Model N, founded by former Israeli special-forces commander Zack Rinat, thinks they're focusing on the wrong thing.
- How to improve your interaction with others
- Although this may feel like something you're born with (or not), I know from experience that learning how to interact is a skill that you can learn.
- We're still a long way from solving the minimum wage issue
- While I like the idea of people making more money, I have trepidations about just raising the minimum wage without also implementing policies that will help people earn more in the long run.
- Applying online for a job
- Tips to help your submission
- Writing a winning resume
- Tips to help you get the call
- How to ace your interview
- Tips to help you prepare
- Planning for young workers
- A guide to get you started
- Salary Wizard
- Find out what you're worth
CareerConnection.com is Hampton Roads' leading online recruitment site. We have the most jobs and the best employers in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton and Newport News! At jobs.hamptonroads.com you'll find job postings for nursing positions in Norfolk and retail jobs in Virginia Beach. Some of our most popular categories are sales and retail, advertising, marketing and media, management, administration and general office, maintenance, non-profit, computers, technology, accounting and finance, medical, healthcare and nursing. [Read more]
You can find or search for your dream job, apply online, post your resume, get resume writing help, see resume hints and tips, and find information about local employers. You can even find information about the local economy and the unemployment rate. We have the most comprehensive list of companies in Hampton Roads who are hiring now!
Want to land a job in specialized fields like criminal justice, medical services, medical transcription, nursing, accounting, IT, high-tech, audio-visual and graphic design? You can find technical training schools and vocational schools where you can earn an associates degree or bachelors degree in these exciting and rewarding career fields. We even have business opportunities if you want to open your own franchise or run your own business.
Put CareerConnection on HamptonRoads.com to work for you!
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at (757) 446-2900 or click here to e-mail us.
View online video clips of jobs available NOW from the regions Best Employers!
Jobs By Category
Sales jobs Retail jobs Marketing jobs IT jobs Accounting jobs Healthcare jobs Restaurant jobs Part-time jobs Insurance jobs Warehouse jobs Government jobs Engineering jobs Manufacturing jobs Telemarketing jobs Management jobs Administrative jobs Maintenance jobs Cosmetology jobs Nursing jobs Hospitality jobs